hola guys ii just wanted to post a few quick tips for maintaining healthy natural hair.
- Always apply conditioners and other leave-in products on very wet hair, then squeeze off excess with a towel (I prefer using a old T-shirt).
- Don’t srunch products into your hair. Evenly coat strands in sections after detangling with a wide tooth comb. (starting at the bottom, moving your way up)
- Stay away from products with ammonium laureth or sodium lauryl sulfate. They will dry out hair.
- Stick to styling creams, butters and oils to moisturize, define and add shine.
- Don’t heavily manipulate dry hair with fingers. It causes frizzing.
- Sleep on a satin pillow case or with satin bonnet to reduce dryness.
*is her hair not super fab?, *drools*