my daughter iis truly my mini me. everything ii do, she wants to do. so with that being said my goal iin life to make sure ii guide her in the right direction. being a parent is much more than a word, our children look up to us, we are their heros and iit iis our responsibility to set a good example. ii wanted to list a few things that ii plan to “teach her” over the growing years of her life.
- ii will teach to always love & respect herself
- ii will teach her to stand for something, or she’ll fall for anything
- ii will teach her to always turn to prayer, God is always there to help
- ii will teach her to set goals for herself & strive to achieve them
- ii will teach her that nothing in life is easy, and to never give up
- ii will teach her to love herself for the person she was created to be
- ii will teach her that yes ii am mommy, but mommy can also be someone she can talk to.. about anything.
- ii will teach her that dreams do come true
- and lastly…
- ii will teach her how to take care of her natural hair! (of course ii was gonna throw that one in there, geesh.)
what will you teach your little one?